The Romeros

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I love you forever and ever....AMEN!

Little Michael has been SO MUCH FUN!  As difficult as this age has been, I love 3!  It's true that 3 is harder than 2, but it also comes with the most fascinating development of self.  Michael does and says things that make me laugh and smile every day.  You can just hear him figuring out the world when he asks questions and voices his ideas.  Sometimes he has things all wrong, and sometimes he sees things so clearly....clearer than even you and I.  He simplifies things in a way that only a 3 year old can and it gives me another opportunity to consider a new perspective.  There are times when he challenges me and times that he just needs affirmation.  Like today when he listed about 10 different scenarios and completed them with a statement about my love for him.  It went like this...
"mama, even when I cry...you still love me, you love me all the time.  And when I don't do what you say...you still love me, you love me all the time.  And when I spill something...you still love me, you love me all the time...etc" 
Yes Michael, I love you always.  Every moment I love you more than the last.  I love you from your head to your toes, I love your soul, your spirit, your ideas, your mistakes.  I love you always my little one, I love you all the time!  Or as we say to each other every day, I love you forever and ever AMEN!






No comments:

Post a Comment