The Romeros

Thursday, September 6, 2012

BatGrandpa

As many of you know, I come from a family of girls.  So my memories of playing with my father revolved mostly around swimming, riding our bikes, and playing cards.  They are fond memories because my dad was always completely present when he spent time with me.  I don't remember him being very distracted or short tempered.  He would just devote the time we had to our interactions.  Now that I have children, I love watching them interact with their grandpa.  Once again my dad devotes as much attention as he can when he is with them.  It's especially fun because they are boys, which means I get to see a whole new side of my dad.  The following pictures will be added to my best memories!
In Action!

Yes, that is my dad's barber smock he is using as a cape!

Love my dad!

I might need to enlarge this and hang it in our house!

Lets not forget a haircut from BatBarber!!


I'm always amazed at how still Michael sits for a haircut. 


For now Sammy just enjoys his grandpa's hugs and cuddles!
Thanks dad, for being so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment